They did the same to me.. I paid for a pair of leggings, I had proof in my bank records and a screenshot with "payment successful" + a receipt of what I ordered.

A day later I received emails claiming I needed to "finish my transaction" .. I emailed them and called plenty of times, left at least 5 voicemail's before I finally got through to customer service. I had to lie and connect to the "speak to a sales rep to order" line. I finally was speaking to someone real who connected me to the 'manager' He was NASTY, he was so rude I was in tears from the frustration of how a "company" can be so unprofessional.

He told me I wouldn't be getting a refund as my order wasn't paid for.. I told him I had proof and I would take legal action. He was then nastier before eventually hanging up on me. I disputed the issue with my bank immediately and I received 66 of the 69 dollars back.

Not the whole payment but after months of stress about this issue I was satisfied.

I really wish people knew about their scams before thinking of ordering from them. It's disgusting and I don't understand how they can do this to paying customers.

Review about: Shredz Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments