1.1
Additional Fees

I ordered the 30 day challenge along with other products over 3 weeks ago.I've contacted Shredz several times, and they said my products would be shipped within a day or two.

However, they are still at the warehouse. When I posted my concern on their Instagram feed they deleted it and blocked me from there Instagram. Nothing inappropriate was mentioned in my comment. It simply said that I have been waiting for over 3 weeks.

This is nothing but a big scam.If I could get my money back somehow I would.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Shredz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shredz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shredz and shredz shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You can go to your bank file a fraud claim which is what I am having to do. Yoi only have 60 days from day it debitrd your account or credit card to do this. Same thing has happened to me I have sent 3 emails no response called 4 times no answer.

El Paso, Texas, United States #1266980

Disappointed, having the same issue. Submit a claim through your bank they will try and contact them to get your money back..

Savannah, Georgia, United States #1262322

Call your credit card company or bank and file a dispute. That's the only way I could get my money back.