2.2

I PLACED AN ORDER A WEEK AGO AND HAVE HAD NO FEED BACK ON THE PROGRESS OF MY ORDER.I HAVE HAD NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL OF A SHIPPED ORDER AND TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF SOMEONE IN THIS GARBAGE OPERATION IS A JOKE.

I WOULD SAY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, EXCEPT I'VE HAD NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AS OF YET. I'VE LEFT SEVERAL VOICEMAIL INQUIRIES AND EMAILS (I WAS EVEN GIVEN A TICKET NUMBER) WHICH HAS DONE NOTHING FOR ME.

GUESS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THIS TO SOCIAL MEDIA, ANGIES LIST AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.SOMEONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO ANSWER FOR THIS TYPE OF CRAPPY SERVICE TO EXIST.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shredz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shredz.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Shredz to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shredz?

Comments

I'm going through the same s*** right now I placed an order February 10th and they're *** me off all they told me I got one transaction ID they told me I have one item is on backorder that they would give me a $25 in shredz money sorry for the inconvenience I've called multiple times multiple emails I still haven't heard nothing what kind of business is this I ordered $200 worth of product still nothing you are right about going to the Better Business Bureau I feel the same way