For the last two weeks, I've attempted to return my products.I was told I'd receive a return label but never did.

I've called and emailed multiple times and left voicemails with no return calls. It's quite obvious they don't want to refund me. I reported them to BBB and was told they aren't even a legitimate company and can't help. Now I'm getting my bank involved to dispute the charges.

This is by far the worst customer service I've ever received.They clearly do not care about professionalism or their customers at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shredz supplements and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Shredz needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shredz supplements in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shredz.

Had an Experience with Shredz?

Comments

they Operate under a different legal name. Shreds is just the "Brand" their original company is something else. If you Goolge it, it will come up.